Win 1 of 3 prize bundles including a Monster High™ Great Scarrier Reef Doll & DVD!
- Published on Wednesday, 06 April 2016 14:26
- Last Updated on 06 April 2016
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Three lucky London Mums can win a prize bundle including a Monster High™ Great Scarrier Reef doll and a copy of the brand new DVD, available on Digital Download and on DVD now! Follow instructions below to enter the competition.
When the Monster High ghouls are pulled in to a whirlpool, they find themselves in Lagoona’s hometown in the Great Scarrier Reef, where they take on fantastic fishy forms! Join Lagoona as she faces her childhood bully…and her worst fear, in this fishtale of bravery and friendship in the new Monster High movie Great Scarrier Reef!
Inspired by ocean creatures that fit their personalities, Frankie Stein stuns as an electric eel whilst Lagoona Blue makes waves as a Sail Fish, and werecat Toralei is a purrfect Lion Fish. Glow-in-the-dark accents add cool, luminescent effects! Each has a unique tail that allows the doll to stand on her own!
To win, simply answer the following questions in the competition form below this post. Where do the Monster High™ ghouls find themselves transported to?
- The Great Scarrier Reef
- The Freaky Underworld
- The Swimming Ghoul
Deadline to enter is midnight on 6th May 2016.
Monster High™ Great Scarrier Reef – Lagoona Blue™ inspired make-up tutorial
Make-up blogger and vlogger, Anastasia Kingsnorth, better known as Floral Princess has created a Lagoona Blue™ inspired make-up tutorial to celebrate the Digital and DVD release of underwater adventure, Monster High™ Great Scarrier Reef which is out now!
Watch the video or follow these simple steps to create the look yourself at home:
1. Start with a light milk coloured eye pencil and spread over the eyelid
2. Blend a white eyeshadow on your eye lids as a base to make your eyes pop
3. Use a matte brown colour eye shadow and blend in the corner of your eyes in the outer crease
Tip: try using a darker colour over a lighter colour to create maximum impact
4. Next take a dark red eyeshadow and blend over the smoky brown
5. Then move onto the brighter colours – use a cerise red over the other colours which gives it a really good base
6. Drag the red under the bottom lash line
7. Next, line your top eye line with a yellow eyeshadow to make it pop even more
8. To keep the make-up in place, blend all over with a translucent powder
9. Use holographic pigment in the inner corner of the eye to finish
10. Add a blush for a natural flawless finish on the cheeks
11. Start on the lips with a green lip balm
12. Add a blue lip mix to finish the look – just like Lagoona Blue™!
Monster High™ Great Scarrier Reef is OUT NOW on DVD and Digital Download – Available to buy here.
© 2016 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
© 2016 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums