Win 1 of 3 pairs of tickets to the World Premiere of The Rewrite starring Hugh Grant!
- Published on Tuesday, 30 September 2014 13:00
- Last Updated on 30 September 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the forthcoming release of Hugh Grant’s new rom-com The Rewrite, in cinemas 8th October 2014, London Mums is giving three readers the chance to win tickets to the World Premiere of the film in London, Tuesday 7th October 2014.
THE REWRITE is released in UK cinemas on the 8TH October 2014.
©2014 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Hugh Grant (Love Actually, About A Boy) and Marisa Tomei (The Wrestler, Crazy Stupid Love) star in The Rewrite, a hilarious new rom-com directed by Marc Lawrence (Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality).
Once upon a time, screenwriter Keith Michaels (Hugh Grant) was on top of the world – a Golden Globe Award and a hit movie to his name, a beautiful wife and a seemingly inexhaustible supply of wit and charm. But that was fifteen years ago: now, he’s divorced, broke, approaching fifty and hasn’t written a hit film in years. Luckily, his agent has a job for him – a university in the quiet town of Binghamton is looking for someone to teach a course in screenwriting, and with an empty wallet as his motivation, Keith can’t say no. Hoping to give minimal attention to his duties and focus on writing a new script, his attitude slowly begins to turn when he meets Holly (Marisa Tomei). A single mum working two jobs to earn her degree, the pair find themselves connected by their mutual need for a second chance.
Cast: Hugh Grant, Marisa Tomei, Allison Janney, J.K. Simmons, Chris Elliott, Bella Heathcote
Written and directed by: Marc Lawrence
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the World Premiere of The Rewrite on Tuesday 7th October 2014 at ODEON Kensington, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Which of the following rom-coms did The Rewrite Director Marc Lawrence & Hugh Grant previously work together on?
a) Miss Congeniality
b) Music & Lyrics
c) The Holiday
Deadline to enter is midday on 3rd October 2014. Please use the competition form below to write your response.
The Rewrite will be released in UK cinemas on 8th October 2014.
©2014 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition closes at 3rd October 2014.
- The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU. The competition is run in association with London Mums. Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required before the prize is awarded.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or London Mums or associated agents of those companies.
- Entrants must have access to the internet in order to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for each main winner is three pairs of tickets to the World Premiere of The Rewrite at Odeon, Kensington, London on Tuesday 7th October 2014.
- Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event. Entrants aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from London Mums by email/ telephone.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums