Win 1 of 3 goody bags for new movie Rio 2
- Published on Tuesday, 01 April 2014 12:00
- Last Updated on 31 March 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of Rio 2, the hotly anticipated follow up to the 2011 smash hit animation Rio, which hits cinemas on 4 April 2014 we have a great competition for you. We are offering three lucky winners the chance to win a goody bag stuffed with Rio 2 prizes.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply watch the trailer below and answer the following question (in the special area below this post):
Rio 2 is set in which South American country?
For more information on Rio 2 visit: www.facebook.com/RioMovieUK
It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids in RIO 2, after they venture from that magical city into the wilds of the Amazon for a family reunion. Out of his element in a land he doesn’t know, Blu must face his most fearsome adversary – his father in law – while evading Nigel’s fiendish plans for revenge. All your favorite RIO characters are back, and they’re joined by Oscar® nominee Andy Garcia, Grammy® winner Bruno Mars, Tony® winner Kristin Chenoweth and Oscar/Emmy®/Tony winner Rita Moreno. RIO 2 also features new Brazilian artists and original music by Janelle Monae and Wondaland.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 16th April 2014.
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the three main winners is a Rio 2 goody bag containing 1x sticker capsule, 1x eraser set, 1x notebook keychain, 1x magnetic frame, 1x activity set, 1x sunglasses and 1x kids medium t-shirt
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums