Win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to the London Gala Screening of Disney film BIG HERO 6
- Published on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 15:06
- Last Updated on 16 January 2015
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the release of Big Hero 6, in UK cinemas from 30th January 2015, London Mums is giving 2 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the very special London Gala Screening of the film. Taking place this Sunday 18th January 2015, there will be fun activities for the kids from 10am!
With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
Big Hero 6 is released in UK Cinemas on the 30th January 2015.
© 2014 Disney
For a chance to win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to the London Gala Screening of Big Hero 6, please answer this simple question using the competition form below. The question is: How many children do you have in the age group 0-10? Deadline to enter is Friday 16th January 2015 at 12pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- The competition is open until Friday 16th January 2015 at 12pm.
- Two readers will receive a pair of tickets to the London Gala Screening of Big Hero 6 taking place on Sunday 18th January 2015.
- Screening takes place at Odeon Leicester Square, WC2H. Fun in the Foyer starts at 10am, film on screen 11am.
- Travel and accommodation are not included
- Tickets must be picked up by 10:30am from a selected location on Sunday 18th January 2015.
- In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums