WIN 1 OF 10 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE WORLD PREMIERE OF What We Did On Our Holiday (in UK cinemas from 26th September 2014)
- Published on Monday, 15 September 2014 15:11
- Last Updated on 15 September 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
To celebrate the forthcoming release of David Tennant’s new heart-warming comedy What We Did On Our Holiday, in cinemas 26th September 2014, London Mums is giving 10 readers the chance to win tickets to the World Premiere of the film in London, Monday 22nd September 2014.
About What We Did On Our Holiday:
From the creators of the hit BBC comedy series Outnumbered – What We Did On Our Holiday is a heart-warming, uplifting comedy for all the family.
A hilarious journey through an unforgettable family holiday as a couple attempts to keep their impending divorce secret from their extended family.
Doug (David Tennant) and Abi (Rosamund Pike) and their three children travel to the Scottish Highlands for Doug’s father Gordie’s (Billy Connolly) birthday party, where it’s soon clear that when it comes to keeping their secret under wraps their children are their biggest liability.
From nine year old Lottie’s notebook to keep track of the lies so she remembers which ones to tell, to four year old Jess’s perverse attachment to a brick named Norman, for their parents a week has never seemed such a long time.
But it’s middle child Mickey and his granddad’s shared passion for Vikings which gives rise to the most far-reaching and unexpected consequences. When a day at the beach turns to tragedy, the children take matters into their own hands.
From the creators of hit BBC comedy series Outnumbered – What We Did On Our Holiday is funny, honest and ultimately uplifting.…
Watch the trailer here:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the World Premiere of What We Did On Our Holiday on Monday 22nd September 2014 at ODEON West End, all you need to do is answer the following question:
Question: Ben Miller plays Uncle Gavin in What We Did On Our Holiday – what is his job?
Answer (choose one of the following and enter it in the competition form below):
a) Shorts Seller
b) Short Seller
c) Short Sealer
What We Did On Our Holiday will be released in UK cinemas on 26th September 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at 5pm on 17th September 2014.
- The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU. The competition is run in association with London Mums Magazine. Entrants must be aged 15 or over and resident in the UK. Entrants aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or [London Mums – use company name] or associated agents of those companies.
- To enter the competition answer the question above using the competition form below.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for each main winner is one (1) pair of tickets to the World Premiere of What We Did On Our Holiday at Odeon West End, Leicester Square, London on 22nd September 2014. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from London Mums by email/ telephone.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums