Big Halloween giveaway! Win a Deluxe Star Wars costume bundle worth £200
- Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2018 11:54
- Last Updated on 16 October 2018
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Star Wars is one of the most beloved blockbuster series of all time. The space opera epic has been on our screens since 1977, and the new generation of films means that the series has never been more popular. In perfect timing for Halloween, this year Rubies and Jedi-Robe.com are offering a lucky winner the chance to get their hands on an officially licensed Star Wars costume bundle, worth £200 overall.
Featuring a deluxe Darth Vader set and an adult Stormtrooper outfit, as well as two children’s costumes (Leia and Finn), this bundle will ensure that you and your family will be winning every best-dressed award this season.
Details of costumes included are:
Adult Darth Vader – This fully accessorised outfit is perfect for Halloween. It includes a deluxe costume with all the trimmings. The helmet mask is built with rigid gloss black plastic, and comes equipped with tinted see-through lenses. It is supplied in 2 separate pieces: an injection molded plastic faceplate, and an over-helmet piece. The gloves are leather-look. Please note: shoes, lightsabre and batteries are not included.
Included: Darth Vader costume, two-piece helmet, black gauntlets and a breathing device.
Sizing: large. Chest is approximately 42 – 46 inches, waist is 34 – 36 inches.
Adult Stormtrooper – Based on the regenerated design for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The set includes a foam padded jumpsuit with attached boot tops and shoe covers, as well as a cape, belt and a 2 piece mask.
Included: jumpsuit with attached boot tops and shoe covers, cape, belt, mask.
Sizing: standard. Chest is approximately 36 – 42 inches, waist is 26 – 34 inches.
Children’s Rey – An iconic leading female role, this children’s Rey costume is just as inspiring as it will be timeless.
Included: tunic, shorts, and gauntlets.
Sizing:children’s large. For a child approximately 50 inches in height and with a 22 inch waist – although the costume is adjustable.
Children’s Luke – One of the protagonists from the new trilogy, this Finn costume is the perfect addition to this bundle. This detailed set captures all the finer points of Finn’s attire since he stepped out of his Stormtrooper armour. Please note: shoes are not included.
Included: printed top with mock jacket and trousers.
Sizing: children’s large. For a child approximately 50 inches in height and with a 22 inch waist – although the costume is adjustable.
Please Note: sizing may vary from the above measurements. Please visit Rubies sizing guide for more information.
To enter the prize draw for this competition to win Star Wars costume bundle worth £200, subscribe to the London Mums YouTube channel and simply answer the following question in the competition form below this post:
Who kills Jabba the Hutt?
- Princess Leia
- Luke Skywalker
- Poe Dameron
Deadline to enter is midnight 15th December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to 4media and not to any other party.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 4media reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of 4media’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by 4media.
- 4media is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Rubies branded items.
- The prize may have variations of colour, sizing and dimensions against the photos publicised.
- Sizes according to Rubies guidelines may vary and cannot be exchanged or replaced as per competition guidelines.
- The overall prize bundle is made up of a number of prizes consisting of a variety of products and/or services provided by a range of suppliers and these products and services are specific to those suppliers rather than generic.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 4media will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /will be delivered.
- 4media’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums