Tesco Prep Like a Pro Christmas Cooking Masterclass
- Published on Saturday, 27 November 2021 14:48
- Last Updated on 26 November 2021
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
With freedom to extend the dinner table, 86% of the nation say there is nothing stopping them from having a joyful Christmas this year, and it’s all about prioritising special moments with loved ones. In fact, new research* from Tesco found that 60% want to spend less time in the kitchen on Christmas day.
To help Christmas cooks get ahead, Tesco is hosting Prep Like a Pro Christmas Cooking Masterclasses across several dates and session times this December. Guests will learn to prep like a pro for festive food celebrations with guidance from top Tesco chefs, Adam Pickard and Jamie Robinson.
- Guests can choose to join Prepping for the Big Day, or, Boxing Day Entertaining masterclasses
- Each workshop lasts two hours and includes a hands-on cooking session with Tesco chefs who will teach quick and easy impressive dishes, which can be frozen ready for easy entertaining. As well as this, each session includes a sit-down festive feast with attendees tasting some of the recipes prepared during the masterclass
- Before leaving, guests will be invited into the Tesco Pantry to take their pick of products to take home to accompany their dishes, helping to tick one more job off the festive to do list ahead of the holidays
- Tickets are £20 each and can be booked here, with all proceeds being donated to the Trussell Trust, supporting the charity to provide Christmas dinner to those in need
- Both events can include vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options with non-alcoholic drinks available, however dietary requirements must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 2nd December or upon purchase of your ticket if after this date, quoting your booking reference number
- Jenius Social, Studio 8, 6 Hornsey St, London, N7 8GR
- Nearest stations include Holloway Road (5min walk) and Highbury and Islington (10min walk)
- Daytime and evening sessions run on Sunday 5th and Monday 6th December
Prepping for the Big Day: Sunday 5th December:
- 11am – 1pm
- 3pm – 5pm
- 7pm – 9pm
Boxing Day Entertaining: Monday 6th December:
- 11am – 1pm
- 3pm – 5pm
There are limited places available, so guests are encouraged to book tickets now to avoid disappointment. Full terms and conditions (including details on dietary requirements) can be found via the booking page.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums