Summer of Disney+
- Published on Wednesday, 25 August 2021 09:02
- Last Updated on 25 August 2021
- 0 Comments
Disney+ invited London Mums to an afternoon of rooftop revelry and entertainment at Pergola Paddington to celebrate a summer of new and unmissable titles available on the service.
The Disney Plus event was set in a lovely outdoor location that included an array of small restaurants and games for children.
- The Italian Riviera in Disney and Pixar’s LUCA’s Portorosso Piazza
- Disney and Pixar’s SOUL Lounge, featuring live performances by BBC Young Jazz Musician of the Year, Deschanel Gordon & the London Community Gospel Choir
- Miss Minutes Tee Time Studio presented by acclaimed Marvel Studios’ series LOKI
- The Kumandra Café for an exclusive dining experience from chef John Chantarasak inspired by Disney’s RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON
The gospel band delivered several heartfelt performances, and the solo artist that followed impressively played the entire piano soundtrack from the film Soul. Some of the activities at the event included basket weaving, piano key jumping, and my personal favourite the mini bowling.
However, I would say that more entertainment needed to be provided for the children because it was only a certain amount of time before they had completed all the games available.
Perhaps painting or more arts and craft would have been suitable. Overall I would confidently say that it was an enjoyable event, however it didn’t quite reach its potential.
I am a mother of two teenagers and a London Mums magazine’s contributor. I review attractions, movies, restaurants, toys. In my profile picture, I am together with my partner in crime and London Mums’ editor Monica Costa.