Musical holiday camps in London at The Strings Club
- Published on Wednesday, 22 March 2023 16:25
- Last Updated on 02 April 2023
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
The full offering includes:
Holiday Camps (for 4-7 years old)
Packed with unmissable musical experiences, the Holiday Camps bring together the very best in childcare and music – every school holiday.
Holiday Camps (8-12)
At a Glance
– Enjoy learning a range of songs they’ll love
– Explore the “nuts and bolts” of music
Interactive sports and creative activities
– Daily Diaries – personalised by our team
– Daily 6pm Newsletters – with access to gallery
– Free hire of an instrument to take home
– Qualified, friendly fully DBS checked team
– This is a key age where children love to move their bodies and use their imaginations!
So whether that’s daily dance sessions, a team-bonding game of rounders or innovative upcycling, children will get the chance to experience what they love best.
Free Discovery Sessions
The Discovery Sessions are the perfect way to ignite your child’s love of music, inspiring them from the offset.
Music education should be affordable for all.
How to get in touch
You can get in touch with the office team in a number of ways:
Call: 0121 296 9204
Regular office hours are 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday every week.
During the Holiday Camps these are extended to 08:00 – 18:00.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums