TOCA Social at The O2 Greenwich – Review
- Great Indoors
- Published on Friday, 08 April 2022 13:25
- Last Updated on 07 April 2022
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
We drunk delicious cocktails including a frozen margarita and played table football most of the time remembering the old days on the Adriatic beach when we used to play summer tournaments.
TOCA Social has actually more to offer. It is the first immersive entertainment destination of its kind , bringing together mouth-watering food and drink, alongside a fun, social and digital football games experience.
We also tried the TOCA Social new yummy Boozy Brunch menu including the following:
- Breakfast burrito – meat or vegetarian
- Killer sides – Walking Taco & Elote Corn, with our hot sauce selection
- Big bottle of cocktail (700ml, 5 serves) – Watermelon Gimlet, Tommy’s Margherita, Breakfast Daiquiri, Cane and Refrain (0%)
- 1.5 hours or game time playing the immersive games with your colleagues in private booth
TOCA Social deserves its reputation for being a No.1 entertainment and dining venue considering the delicious food and drink are devised and crafted by Michelin-trained creative chef, Ross Clarke.
It is loved and enjoyed by everyone from children and families through to premiership footballers and A-List celebrities, musicians, and influencers, who all come to experience the TOCA Social magic of fun immersive football games.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums