Get ready to find your family blind-date
- Published on Monday, 11 October 2021 10:30
- Last Updated on 11 October 2021
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
What if you could give your family a unique & meaningful experience by meeting another family you never met before?
It’s July is a new startup launching in London after its great success abroad and we wanted you to be among the first ones to know about it!
It’s July enables families to meet & create experiences together. They have developed a platform that allows families who didn’t know each other before to find each other and meet for a joint & unique experience, gaining meaningful moments with the children. Why? Because it can be a great way to introduce children to different lifestyles, communities, tastes & unique experiences!
Learn more & sign up here
With It’s July – one family is the host, another one is the guest, and together they share an experience – anything from a homie meal or a picnic in the park to a joint hike in nature or a homemade workshop.
Thousands of families have already joined and feedback has been amazing!
- “We had a new, special and a very fun experience. Definitely worth trying! What’s the worst that could happen? You meet new people.” ~ Grace | Wembley
A family from Wembley met with a family from Hampstead for a short hike in nature together, in the park next to their house. They walked together in all the hidden places in the park that only the locals know.
- “We had an amazing experience. There is a perceptual change about meeting new people and making new friends.” ~ Julie | London
Two families from different cultural backgrounds living in the SE of London met for a homie meal and a short arts & craft session at one of the houses – eating traditional food and exposing their children to new tastes and different lifestyles.
- “The experience was perfect! I wouldn’t change anything. It’s amazing to meet new people in new places, different lifestyles, and make new experiences! Wow!” ~ Lily | Richmond
A family from Richmond came to meet a local family in Primrose Hill for a fun Saturday morning in the park. Together they shared a yummy brunch picnic while the kids could get to know one another and run around and play.
Learn more & sign up here
- 97% of families who joined It’s July are saying they will do another experience and will recommend it to their friends.
- It’s July is now nominated for Startup of the Year Awards 2021 by Travolution – a UK Travel magazine online.
Sign up here!
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums