The Enchanted House presents The Parent-Child Relationship Spa
- Published on Friday, 10 October 2014 11:50
- Last Updated on 03 October 2014
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
There’s a new kind of Spa in town, the first ever Parent-Child relationship Spa from the Enchanted House team at The London Art House Islington. Like all spas, it’s a wonderful pampering environment but uniquely designed to enhance parent- child bonding and brain development. Babies and children up to nine years of age are welcome.
No actual Jacuzzis or saunas, but sensory rooms for parent- child couples to be transported together into blissful states of awe and wonder, and exciting taught sessions on relational games and communication strategies, designed to strengthen parent-child bonds long after you leave.
As if this isn’t enough there is also live theatre, surprise visits from fantasy characters, messy play, small world play, drumming and dressing up zones, snacks and refreshments on tap.
The Parent-child Relationship Spa is a truly nourishing environment for parents/carers and their children, designed to enhance both bonding and brain development in a wonderful pampering venue?.
The Parent-Child Relationship Spa aims:
- To nourish your relationship with your child in delightful, and enduring ways
- To enable you and your child top enjoy innovative, creative and pleasurable ways of relating, designed specifically for both better bonding and brain development
- To offer you s feast of fun relational games for closer connection with both infants and older children that you can use at home too.
- To enhance communication between you and your child through relational play ?lovely moments of meeting you enjoyed with your baby continue through toddlerdom and right up to pre-adolescence.
Each session at the Parent Child Relationship Spa will include:
- Free Entry into our Enchanted Kingdom and sensory zones (the latter reserved for parent-child couples)
- Snack time for children and refreshments for parents
- Taught sessions offering you novel relational games to play with your child (new ones each week) and strategies for better communication and bonding
- Short interactive piece of musical theatre
Every Wednesdays (including half terms) starting from 1st October 2014
The London Art House (A prestigious Conde Nast award winning venue), Islington, London, N1 8PA www.londonarthouse.com
We welcome you and your child/children into our five star Conde Nast award winning venue. When entering the building, both children and adults alike usually experience the ‘wow factor’ – the beauty, the colour, the huge murals, the paint effects, the fabulous lights and of course the magic trees!
1 hour 30 minute sessions (4 different time slots throughout the day)
£16 for 1 Adult and 1 Child or £22 for an Adult and 2 Children
HOW TO BOOK
One and half hour sessions every Wednesday. Pre- booking essential www.enchantedhouse.net/spa
To book a particular session on a particular date, please phone 020 3227 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
When: Wednesdays, including half term
Where: The London Art House, N1
Fee: £16 per parent-child couple. £22 for an additional child (2 children maximum)
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums