Christmas in Covent Garden with new Lego Snow Globe
- Central London
- Published on Thursday, 14 November 2013 13:15
- Last Updated on 14 November 2013
- Monica Costa
- 0 Comments
Following the success of the LEGO Advent Calendar in 2012, LEGO has returned to Covent Garden this Christmas with the world’s first LEGO Snow Globe. Featuring miniature scenes of London at Christmas, including major landmarks and twinkling under LEGO snow, the LEGO Snow Globe will delight visitors of all ages. The LEGO Snow Globe will be installed on the West Piazza until December 22nd and is free to visit.
· It took 6 people 75 days to create
· It is made from 120,000 LEGO bricks
· It features 14 iconic London buildings, including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and the Covent Garden Market Building
· The tallest building in the LEGO Snow Globe is The Shard at 2 metres.
Monica Costa founded London Mums in September 2006 after her son Diego’s birth together with a group of mothers who felt the need of meeting up regularly to share the challenges and joys of motherhood in metropolitan and multicultural London. London Mums is the FREE and independent peer support group for mums and mumpreneurs based in London https://londonmumsmagazine.com and you can connect on Twitter @londonmums