Further to the success of our Barnes event in April and demand for another ‘Ideas and Inspiration’ night out, For Sanity’s Sake are hosting the next evening event for us all to mix and mingle.
The event is for those who:
- Want to chill out with a glass of wine or beer in hand and meet other parents/carers locally
- Fancy chatting about something other than kids
- Would like to feel inspired to do something different
- Want support on the project they are currently undertaking
- Run a local business and want to spread the word about how great it is
- Are interested in peer-to-peer networking to share thoughts on running a small business.
There will be three speakers and lots of great stalls that offer support in terms of voluntary opportunities, franchising, business networking and start-up advice. But feel free just to come along to chat, socialise and relax without thoughts of work.
The three inspiring speakers are:
- Ian Sutton, Children’s Centres Strategy & Development Manager, will be letting us know about all the services the Children’s Centres offer and how they can help you
- Ben Mallet, co-founder of Community Upon Thames, will be talking about how his fantastic social enterprise can help support people and businesses of Richmond upon Thames and surrounding areas.
- Isabel, founder of Local Divorce Support, has already achieved success in being in the final 3 at Richmond’s Den. We’ll hear about her experience so far and tips for other start-ups who are at the beginning of their journey.
Also, Councillor Ellen Day, Liberal Democrat opposition Spokesperson for Youth, will be available to listen to your views and take action regarding your concerns/thoughts on ‘youth’.
Rachel McLean, co-founder of FSS, will be chatting about the changes we are making to FSS to make it more user friendly. She’d love to hear your views and will be open to encorporating your ideas.
Tickets are £5 (+ online booking fee of 78p) – please purchase by clicking on the link: http://fsssocialnight-eorg.eventbrite.com/
£10 on the door. Pre-booking is cheaper as we like to know how many people to expect.
Parking is available at The Winning Post Pub, Whitton (it’s just off the A316) and the private room is on the right hand side of the pub.
Please pass the event link onto your friends – the more the merrier. Thank you.
If you’d like a stall at the event please contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07796 922 321.