The event is for those who:
- Want to chill out with a glass of wine or beer in hand and meet other parents/carers locally
- Fancy chatting about something other than kids
- Would like to feel inspired to do something different
- Want support on the project they are currently undertaking
- Run a local business and want to spread the word about how great it is
- Are interested in peer-to-peer networking to share thoughts on running a small business.
The three inspiring speakers are:
- Ian Sutton, Children’s Centres Strategy & Development Manager, will be letting us know about all the services the Children’s Centres offer and how they can help you
- Ben Mallet, co-founder of Community Upon Thames, will be talking about how his fantastic social enterprise can help support people and businesses of Richmond upon Thames and surrounding areas.
- Isabel, founder of Local Divorce Support, has already achieved success in being in the final 3 at Richmond’s Den. We’ll hear about her experience so far and tips for other start-ups who are at the beginning of their journey.
Rachel McLean, co-founder of FSS, will be chatting about the changes we are making to FSS to make it more user friendly. She’d love to hear your views and will be open to encorporating your ideas.
Tickets are £5 (+ online booking fee of 78p) – please purchase by clicking on the link: http://fsssocialnight-eorg.eventbrite.com/ £10 on the door. Pre-booking is cheaper as we like to know how many people to expect.
Parking is available at The Winning Post Pub, Whitton (it’s just off the A316) and the private room is on the right hand side of the pub.
Please pass the event link onto your friends – the more the merrier. Thank you.
If you’d like a stall at the event please contact Rachel on email@example.com or tel. 07796 922 321.